A House Walker removes mortality in a proper manner and keeps the chicken houses clean.
- Walking chicken houses.
- Checking water and reporting issues to maintenance.
- Removing mortality and keeping up with the number for each day.
- Documenting necessary information.
- Sweeping and removing cobwebs.
- Cleaning egg belts and clearing egg jams.
- Completing other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Preferred)
- Previous agriculture or farming experience. (Preferred)
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 pounds unassisted.
- Able to work up to 6 days a week with alternating days off.
- Weekend availability.
- Hours will be 30 or more a week depending on time of year.
- May not own any pet birds, backyard birds such as chickens, or any other type of bird.
No keywords were found.