A Shipping and Receiving employee loads pallets of eggs onto trailers making sure quality product is put on properly.
- Placing egg baskets onto the correct pallet for the correct store/customer.
- Making sure quality product is put on the pallet for the store/customer.
- Loading pallets of eggs onto trailers.
- Making sure each store for the trailer/route is loaded properly on trailer.
- Checking temperature of trailers.
- Documenting proper information on paperwork.
- Cleaning up work area (egg off the floor).
- Reworking eggs/damages as assigned by supervisor.
- Cleaning walls/equipment, taking out trash, break room or bathrooms as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned including building, packing/stacking when needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of previous warehouse experience.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in a cooler in temperatures around 35-45 degrees.
- Must be able to lift 55 lbs.
- May not own any pet birds, backyard birds such as chickens, or any other type of bird.
- Able to work up to 6 days a week with different days off.
- Days off will not always be on the weekend.
No keywords were found.